M&V Vanguard PATRIOT RING - Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
1. PRELIMINARY INFORMATION: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Void outside the USA Geographic Area (defined below), and where prohibited. The M&V Vanguard PATRIOT RING (“Sweepstakes”) will begin on May 31, 2021 at 5:00 A.M. ET and end on July 4, 2021 at 10:00 P.M. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). All times in the Sweepstakes refer to Eastern Time (“ET”). Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries (as defined below) received. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE, CUSTOMIZATIONS, OR PERSONALIZATIONS BEYOND THAT SPECIFIED ABOVE.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to permanent, legal United States residents who are physically residing in all 50 states, and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the start of the Sweepstakes Period. Officers, directors, and employees of Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below), members of these persons’ immediate families (spouses and/or parents, children, and siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or persons living in the same households as these persons (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities, as referenced herein, shall include M&V Vanguard Jewelry, 62 W 45th St, New York, NY 10036, and any other entity involved in the development, administration, promotion, or implementation of the Sweepstakes. Winner (defined below) must be available to receive PRIZE (defined below) or it will be forfeited.
Bonus Entries: After submitting your Entry, you may win additional entries into the Sweepstakes. Receive the following Bonus Entries:
- two (2) Bonus Entries for following M&V Vanguard on Instagram (@mvvanguard);
- two (2) Bonus Entries for following M&V Vanguard on Pinterest (@mvvanguard)
- two (2) Bonus Entries for liking M&V Vanguard on Facebook (facebook.com/vanguardmv).
If you are already a follower of such Facebook, Instagram, and/or Pinterest accounts, you will receive the applicable Bonus Entries. Each Bonus Entry can only be redeemed one (1) time during the Sweepstakes Period for a total of up to ten (10) additional bonus entries during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries must be received before July 4, 2021 at 10:00 P.M. ET to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. Attempts made by the Entrant to submit multiple Entries in excess of the above stated limitations, or are in violation of these Official Rules by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, or any other methods are prohibited and all Entries obtained by such an Entrant will be disqualified if detected. Automated Entries are prohibited and use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification if detected. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If participating via mobile device, standard phone data rates and usage charges imposed by your phone service provider may apply. All Entries shall be the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry. "Authorized Account Holder" means the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
4. PRIZE AND ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE: Sponsor will award one (1) Grand Prize: M&V Vanguard PATRIOT RING valued at USD$500. The Grand prize is not transferable or assignable. No substitution or transfer of Grand Prize is permitted, except that Sponsor may substitute a prize component of equal value for any reason. Prize is awarded "as is-where-is" with no representation, warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing, conducted on or about July 7, 2021 from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by M&V Vanguard at their offices in New York, NY USA. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION: The potential Prize winner will be notified at the e-mail address provided during Entry registration form and will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility & Liability Release and where legal, a Publicity Release within five (5) days of notification attempt. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable or if potential winner is not eligible will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected and notified as indicated above.
7. GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. By accepting the Prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, image, voice, signature, photograph, picture/portrait, likeness, and/or hometown, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Grand Prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes, or any prize-related activity.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS: Sponsors reserve the right to permanently disqualify from any promotion any person they believe has intentionally violated these Official Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Sweepstakes or the operation thereof is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsors, who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The failure of Sponsors to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsors (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other “force majeure” event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind; for inaccurate transcription of entry information; for errors in any promotional or marketing materials or in these Official Rules; for any human or electronic error; or for Entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed, lost, late, damaged, or returned. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof (including, without limitation, these Official Rules) without notice in any manner and for any reason (including, without limitation, in the event of any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules). In the event of cancellation, modification, or suspension, Sponsors reserve the right to select Winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, or suspension. Notice of such cancellation, modification, or suspension will be posted on the Website. Sponsors may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes, if such entrant or potential entrant shows a disregard for these Official Rules; acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Sponsors, or Sponsors’ agents or representatives; or behaves in any other disruptive manner (as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion). Sponsors reserve the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
10. DISPUTES: Entrants/winner agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the Grand Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively by the United States Federal Courts located in New York, NY; Entrants/winner submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts exclusively in the United States Court for New York, NY in the U.S. for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction, even if they reside or are domiciled in another jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/winner be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winner hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose regardless of any law to the contrary. In the event any such claim or cause of action is not filed within such one (1) year period, such claim or cause of action shall be forever barred.
11. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: For the name of the Winner, available after July 7th, 2021, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by August 14, 2021 to: M&V Vanguard, 62 W 45th St, New York, NY 10036, Attn: Marketing Sweepstakes.
12. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is M&V Vanguard, 62 W 45th St, New York, NY 10036.
This Sweepstake is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram.